After a successful last year’s exhibits, Cadonia announces its first expo for 2019 – Sydney Build Expo 2019. This expo has established a reputation as one of the leading construction shows in Australia. It will be held on 14-15th March 2019 at the Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia.
Sydney Build has been launched 3 years ago. With 100+ hours of CPD presentations, interactive panel discussions and training workshops with leading architects, contractors, engineers and BIM specialists, this is a must attend show. Key features of Sydney Build 2019:
- 15,000+ registered attendees
- 250+ exhibitors
- 150+ speakers
- 5 conference theatres: BIM & Digital Construction Zone; Buildings Zone; Kitchens, Bathroom & Interiors Zone; Modular, Prefab, Formwork Zone and Plant Machinery & Equipment Zone
- Sydney Build Main Conference
- CIVENEX Conference
- BIM & Digital Construction Summit
- Future Sydney Summit
- Women in Construction Summit
- Australian Construction Awards…
If you are interested to attend the expo, it is FREE. So register yourself on the given link. If you seek Revit and AutoCAD drafting and 3D Modeling/Rendering services, feel free to visit Cadonia team at STAND 112. You can easily find our stand through the following floor plan.